Addition Cure Pad Printing Silicone Rubber
Application of Addition Cure Pad Printing Silicone Rubber
Addition Cure Pad Printing Silicone Rubber is mainly applicable to the printing of irregular patterns on plastic toys, electroplating products, electronic toys, trademarks, artwork gifts, stationery, etc.
Characteristics of Addition Cure Pad Printing Silicone Rubber
- High printing times and good printing effects
- Good tensile and tear strength, low shrinkage
- No Particle(without any impurity)
- Resist the friction and good resilience
- Different color(such as red, green, yellow, etc) are available
- Great fluidity and easy to operate
Datasheet of Addition Cure Pad Printing Silicone Rubber
Operation Instruction of Addition Cure Pad Printing Silicone Rubber
- Firstly, prepare the necessary tools, glass mold, glue, wood board, mixing knife, etc.
- Here we use HY-933 silicone rubber with the mixing ratio of 1:1. Weigh the part A and part B exactly. Then mixand stir it evenly.
- Then put it into the vacuum machine. Vacuum to -0.1MPa, which can help to release the bubbles.
- Pour the silicone rubber into the glass mold, then put the wood board on the silicone rubber.
- After 5 minutes, put it into the oven. Set the temperature to 40℃, grilled for about 2 hours until the silicone pads to be cured totally.
- Take out the silicone pad from the glass mold when the silicone pad is cured.
- The operation of silicone pad is finished. Then use the plastic wrap to wrap up the silicone pad, it can prevent the silicone pad to being polluted.
- We suggest to put the silicone padinto production after 24 hours.
Package of Addition Cure Pad Printing Silicone Rubber
Pad Printing Silicone Base is available in 5kg, 20kg, 25kg and 200kg containers. Curing agent is available in 0.25kg, 1kg, 5kg and 25kg container.
Shelf Life of Addition Cure Pad Printing Silicone Rubber
Twelve (12) months from date of shipment when stored at 24℃ in original unopened packages.