Condensation Cure Mold Making Silicone Rubber
Description of Condensation Cure Mold Making Silicone Rubber
It is generally named as two-part silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature. Part A is a flowable liquid, part B
is the curing agent. It is mainly applied for mold making or duplicating for industries in pouring or brushing way.
Application of Condensation Cure Mold Making Silicone Rubber
Condensation Cure Mold making silicone rubber, which is widely used for molding arts and crafts and sculptures,
furniture,shoe soles, manual design, car tire , artificial stone, concrete, cement, plaster, gypsum, and aluminum casting,
jewelry casting, lost wax casting and so on.
Datasheet of Condensation Cure Mold Making Silicone Rubber
Note: Above technical datasheet doesn’t include all of our products, and it’s not
the fixed data, they can be adjustable according to customer’s requirement.
Characteristic of Condensation Cure Mold Making Silicone Rubber
1. Suitable for both pouring molding and brushing molding
2. Good mechanical properties, in particular tear strength and tensile strength
3. Good cut-growth resistance
4. Easily release air to avoid bubbles
5. Various hardness from 15 to 40 shore A
6. Good flexibility, easy to demould.
7. Low shrinkage
8. Room temperature cure in hours or Heat-accelerated cure
Package of Condensation Cure Mold Making Silicone Rubber
1kg/jar, 5kgs/drum, 20kgs/drum, 25kgs/drum, 200kgs/drum and vacuumed packing is available.
Shelf Life of Condensation Cure Mold Making Silicone Rubber
Twelve (12) months from date of shipment when stored at 24℃ in original unopened packages.